Relacje inwestorskie kontakt
Czym się zajmujemy
Key Facts & Figures
Kernel Holding S.A. is a company incorporated under the laws of Luxembourg and has been listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange since 23 November 2007.
Kernel employs 14,075 people, primarily in farming and sunflower oil production, as well as in grain origination and logistics business owned and operated by the Company.
The business of the Company is divided into six business units
- Sunflower oil sold in bulk – No. 1 sunflower oil producer and exporter from the Black Sea region. Our sunflower oil business comprises the origination and processing of sunflower seed into crude sunflower oil and protein meal in Ukraine and in the Russian Federation. Both oil and meal are marketed primarily on the international market, with the Company supplying estimated 13% of the world international trade of sunflower oil in 2015/16.
- Bottled sunflower oil – No. 1 bottled oil producer and marketer in Ukraine: Operations in our bottled oil segment comprise the processing of crude sunflower oil into refined oil, followed by bottling of the refined oil. Our primary market is Ukraine, where we sell bottled oil mainly under the Company’s own brands either directly to the largest retailers, or through regional distributors.
- Grain – Leading grain exporter from the Black Sea region: Kernel operates as a leading grain supply chain manager linking farmers in Ukraine and southern Russia to international markets. In addition to the natural competitive advantage that the region provides, unique added value comes from the company's logistical assets and expertise, as well as its international marketing and distribution capabilities.
- Export terminals – Leading provider of grain, oil and meal transshipment and export services: Kernel provides grain handling and transshipment services both internally and to third parties through Transbulkterminal, the second largest grain export terminal in Ukraine, owned and operated by Kernel since June 2008, and Taman grain transshipment facility in the Russian Federation, operated via joint venture since September 2012.
- Silo services – Largest privately-owned network of grain silos in Ukraine: Kernel provides 2.4 million tons of grain and oilseed storage capacity to the farming industry in Ukraine. The company’s silo network is especially developed in the regions where Kernel has a high concentration of farms and oilseed crushing plants.
- Farming – Large scale agricultural production: Kernel farms 385,000 hectares of prime farm land, primarily in the central and central-western parts of Ukraine, which provide unique soil quality, short distances to storage and production assets of the Group, and fast export routes through Black Sea export terminals.